Welcome!

Here, you can find information about how to play Ingress. Please feel free to share and distribute this page with other players, and link to this page on Google+ or anywhere else. Click one of the Directory links below to get started!

DIRECTORY:
Game Mechanics: Mods (Hacking/Linking) - COMING SOON!
Game Mechanics: Linking & Fielding - COMING SOON!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Welcome to EliteFerrex's Ingress Tips & Tricks

Welcome! Thanks for checking in, Agents.

I'm EliteFerrex, and this is to be my cross-faction source of information regarding Ingress game functionality, helpful hints for gameplay, and any in-game discoveries not announced by Niantic Labs (i.e. Agent rumors/findings, etc.)

I'll include in-depth explanations of as many game mechanics as I can, and try to update as often as possible when information becomes outdated.

I hope you find what you'd like to know. If what you'd like to know isn't here, feel free to ask. Furthermore, if there's something you'd like to have featured here, please email me at eliteferrex@gmail.com and I'll look into whether I believe it's appropriate for the site or not.

Thank you for your interest, and best of luck out in the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment